The purpose of this role is Whakatipungia Ngaa Rauru Kiitahitanga by providing a high quality, professional, secretarial, and administrative support services to the Te Kaahui o Rauru Group entity governors. This includes supporting activities relative to the strategic direction of Te Kaahui o Rauru and includes:
- Providing high level secretarial support and coordination to all Group Boards and Sub-Committees
- Providing operational guidance and support to the Group Boards and Sub-Committees Chairs
- Ensuring the integrity of Te Kaahui o Rauru Group at all times
The key responsibility of this position is to support governance by providing high-level executive support, support strategic initiatives, manage high-level engagement, and provide secretarial services to Governance.
The ideal applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Level 5+ qualification in Business Administration or similar
- A minimum of five (5) years in a similar secretarial or personal/executive assistant's role
- Substantial and proven experience in supporting a diverse team
- Experience of reporting (including written reports) and monitoring to tight deadlines
- Experience building and maintaining credible, trusting and professional relationships
- Planning, implementation, and high-level organisation/coordination skills
- Experience working in kaupapa Maaori / kaupapa Iwi organisations
- Can communicate clearly and effectively both in written and oral form with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proficient with office structures and systems and the use of technology in an evolving office environment
As a small business, we require staff to be team players, multi-functional, and to pitch in and help as and when required.